Are customers complaining about your service? Is poor customer service affecting your market share, your sales and your bottom-line? ODM can help you determine the root causes derailing your Best-In-Class customer service efforts and create solutions to resolve each one.
Our team of management consultants and industrial engineers will conduct a six-phased study to map each customer touch point process. This includes analyzing the customer’s first impression as they enter your business, measuring the customer’s wait times throughout each type of interaction, and analyzing your staff’s Best-In-Class service processes knowledge and attitude. ODM’s six-phase project plan includes:
- Organizational Development Initiative: Strategic planning sessions, management interviews and staff communications plans.
- Service Processes GAP Analysis: A complete analysis of your stores or locations using industrial engineering process mapping, time studies and force field analysis to determine root causes of poor service levels.
- Revised Procedures: Creation of new streamlined customer service procedures.
- Revise and Create New Training Curriculum: Auditing existing service training, creating a new service curriculum plan, and instructionally designing staff training.
- Implementing New Service Standards: Implementation of the new plan providing your staff with the new service guidelines and conducting all applicable training.
- Project Evaluation: Creating a monitoring and continuous improvement plan using incentive plans, mystery shopping and/or customer surveys to determine the project’s positive outcome.